Casual Roles available
Includes nights and weekends shifts
We are seeking caring kind-hearted Support Workers to assist our clients.
Are you interested in working for an organisation that is driven to help our clients achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life after a brain injury?
We are an independent, charitable organisation driven to help our clients achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life after a brain injury. Through a full continuum of assessment, rehabilitation and support services, delivered when and where they’re needed, our highly skilled interdisciplinary team work with our clients and their families/whanau to develop individualised strategies that equip them to find new pathways through life.
About the role
We are looking for people interested in making a difference in people’s lives. As a support worker you will help empower our clients to achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life after a brain injury. You will work as part of a large team passionate about delivering the best possible care and support for our clients.
What we offer
- The opportunity to further develop your role within a caring profession.
- A friendly team focussed work environment.
- Gym membership at corporate rates.
- Easy access to on road parking.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Have a keen interest in helping others.
- Be able to work in partnership with our clients.
- Be able to maximise independence of our clients whilst encouraging choice, initiation and participation in activity.
- Have the ability to demonstrate efficient time management and the ability to work autonomously and be part of a team.
- Willing to work within the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
- Experience working with people with disabilities would be advantageous.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities we would love to hear from you.
For more information about these roles please contact:
Melissa Counihan, Service Manager on 03 3516047.
To apply for this job go to:
lftcant.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5117138.
Applications close 02 July 2020